GURU takes the best features of hardware beatboxes, drum samplers and loop manglers, and combines them into a unique, inspirational software instrument. Whether integrated in to your DAW or running standalone, GURU’s powerful sequencer with ultra tight timing and realtime groove adjustment is an intuitive and addictive interface with which to quickly write inspiring rhythmic foundations for your tracks. High-quality built-in effects, including compressors, EQs, delays, reverbs are available right under your fingertips, as well as sample manipulation capabilities like reverse, bitcrusher, and resonant filters – all the power you need, whether you want to mangle your sounds or just tweak them. GURU gives you the hands-on feel which you crave… record performances with a MIDI controller, mouse or laptop keyboard, fire off sequences with a single keypress, drop parts in and out, chop loops instantaneously, and switch grooves on the fly – all with sample accurate timing. GURU is a complete beat production worksation environment, ideally suited to live use or for fast, intuitive composition in the studio or on the road.
Instant loop slicing with in-context preview and automatic score detection makes reusing and reprocessing your existing loops a breeze, and even lets you cross-breed and hybridize your loops – take the feel from magesy download one loop and apply the sounds from magesy download another, then drag and drop the results to your host.
* Advanced Step Sequencer – 128 steps, 16 channels, 24 memories per engine, full graphical automation, MIDI remote control, independent tempo multipliers, real-time and step recording with undo.
* Automated sample slicing, classification and pad mapping (kick, snare, hat, percussion) with manual slice-tuning capability.
* Intuitive mixer view offering a convenient overview of all 8 engines.
* Flexible groove/shuffle control for patterns – take the groove of one MIDI file and apply it in real-time to another.
* Comprehensive Pad Editor offering individual control of the following for each pad:
o Gain, pan, coarse/fine tune.
o Resonant filter blend between LP/BP/HP.
o 3 Aux sends and an Insert effect slot.
o Start/end point adjust.
o Amp/FX envelope.
o 8 velocity cross-fade layers.
o Cut groups (choke groups).
* Includes library of over 2GB of sample content, featuring material by Yellow Tools, Wizoo, Gearshift and others.
* Eight stereo outputs, flexible routing.
* Built in MIDI mapping allows you to quickly setup GURU to work with your hardware groove box / drum triggers.
Release Info: FXpansion.Guru.STADALONE.VSTi.RTAS.v1.6.12.DVD9.WORKiNG-ASSiGN SUPPLiER : TEAM ASSiGN (GACHiMUCHi) PACKAGER : TEAM ASSiGN (QUADRA, GoGe-MonSooN) DATE : 11 JULY 2010 TYPE : RETAiL, CRCKD PLATFORM : WiNDOWS LANGUAGE : ENGLiSH
1.Uninstall previous installations.
3.Burn or mount ISO.
4.Run “setup.exe” and install Guru.
5.Copy “GURUData” to somewhere.
6.Run “LOCATOR.exe” in “GURUData”.
7.Enjoy this working release.
* WORKiNG NOTE * Previous AiR’s release does not work. Guru has a BlackList protection, then we release this working crckd version. Note that our release includes all v1.5 extra contents, enjoy!