TSE X50 version 2.0 is a complete suite for a quick guitar tone setup for rock and metal. It’s using one of the most advanced modeling algorithms presented in a commercial plugin to this date, offering a real-time simulation of the electrical network in the stompbox/amp with acceptable cpu usage for modern processors.
This is our new flagship TSE model, taken to the next level of realism!
– Windows Supported – 32/64bit VST – Vista or newer
– OS X Supported – 64bit AU/VST – OSX 10.7 or higher
– TSE808 – Our very popular screamer emulation now updated with improved even-harmonics etc.
– TSE X50 v2.0 – Hi-gain amplifier, completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms!
– RACK – Tuner / Delay / Equalizer – Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
– Power Tubes – Select between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
– BIAS – Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp)
– Oversampling – Oversampling from magesy download to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from magesy download 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X
– Input Learn – Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
– Lower cpu usage.
– Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
– IR Analyzer – Compare IR length vs frequency in a graphical way!
– User IR Directory – Point X50 to your own IR collection
– Movement Control – Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it’s process.
– Gate – A custom noise gate with adjustable Threshold / Attack / Release.
– DaFuk Tuner – High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
– King-Pong – Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
– Aqualaser – Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter
– Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
– Included IR’s from magesy download Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio