Fun fact. There aren’t many useable, let alone good free piano libraries. I was putting together a list of the best free pianos for our blog and YouTube channel, and after trying out about 20 freebies, I was shocked at how bad most of them are. Why Denver? It’s admittedly not the first city you think of when you picture a grand piano. But Denver is the city where Echo Sound Works started. Denver is where I went to college to study music. That’s why we jumped at the chance to sample a Piano from my old stomping grounds.
– Kontakt, Ableton, & Logic X versions
– Over 1,000 samples in total
– Round robin sampling
– 4 unique variations (presets)
– These are examples of the 4 different Kontakt presets
To embody the vibrant music scene in Denver, we decided to make 4 unique patches in the Kontakt version. Denver Grand Main – Just what you’d expect. An immediately playable and inspiring grand piano sound Denver Grand Cassette – We resampled the Denver Grand into a Tascam Portastudio tape recorder and the results are incredible if you’re into LoFi and Chill! Denver Modern House – This is our take on the classic and iconic House piano from the Korg M1 Denver Grand Ambient – There are a couple special granular layers giving this piano a unique sustain
Are the sounds royalty free?
– Yes, everything is always 100% royalty free. That means you can use any content from our products in commercial releases. If you make a hit song with one of our loops, presets, or samples, you don’t have to pay us a dime. In fact, we hope that happens. And when you do make a hit song with one of our packs, we would love it if you let us know and share the track with us :)
Which DAW do I need?
– In order to use the Samples & Loops you will need any DAW that is able to load .wav files.
– In order to use the Project Files you will need FL Studio version 20 (or higher), Logic Pro X version 10.4 (or higher) or Ableton Live version 10 (or higher).