CORE is revolutionary in its strength and simplicity to recreate the sound of an orchestral string section. The library was developed by composers, for composers, with direct feedback from the filmmakers community during its development. The result is a string library that is easy to use, composer friendly, and delivers unprecedented recording quality. CORE v1.3 contains a variety of improvements. CORE library contains the basic set of articulations needed to do most of the traditional writing and programming for the string section.
– Non-vibrato, vibrato and espressivo sustains with smooth dynamic morphing across five dynamics and across each vibrato position
– Natural legatos with smooth dynamic morphing across four dynamics
– Spiccato @ 7-8xRR @ pp to f
– Staccato @ 5-6xRR @ pp to fff
– Marcato @ 3xRR @ p to ff
– Sforzando Overlay @ p to ff
– Tremolos @ p to f
– Sul-Pont Tremolos @ p to f
– Trills (Whole-Step and Half-Step) @ p to f
– Pizzicato @ 5xRR @ p to f
– Bartok Pizz @ 3xRR
– Col Legno @ 3-5xRR
– Harmonic Sustains @ p to f
— — — — — LiTE® INFO — — — — — — —
Since I like to have many Kontakt libraries but don’t want to fill my hard drives with them, I minify them, keeping only what I really need from them.
— Library size is 4.7GB (from ~ 44.9GB)
— All samples are 16bit
— Only the “Close” mic exists
Requires NI Kontakt Player or Kontakt FULL v5.8.1 and above!