Celtic ERA – when druids of the Highlands ask for a dance With Celtic ERA, Eduardo Tarilonte once again takes you to a fascinating journey through time. This time, he travels far north to the roots of the Celtic culture. These sounds have been played in the green vastness and the high mountains of Ireland for ages and are now available at your fingertips with Celtic ERA. After creating successful libraries such as Ancient ERA Persia, Forest Kingdom, Desert Winds, Epic World and ERA Medieval Legends, sample-mastermind Eduardo Tarilonte has dedicated himself to the sound of Nordic myths. Whenever the unmistakable flutes are heard, they’ll magically enchant our dreaming minds with pictures of the green island and its majestic Nordic mountains. Hence, Celtic ERA is the pick of the bunch for film-scores and background music for television documentaries taking place or being settled in this region. Whether historical or fictional background, the authentic sounds of Celtic ERA will raise the power of the pictures to a new level.
Features Overview: – 18-GB-heavy library with more than 18,000 samples
– 23 wind-, string- and percussion-instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality
– three additional instruments from the Bronze Age: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns
– All instruments are elaborated multisamples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round robin and real legato samples as well as dedicated glissando samples
– Recorded using selected Kahayan U47-microphones into preamplifiers by the same manufacturer
– All instruments have been played by superb musicians of the Irish music scene
– Including authentic phrases as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes
List of Instruments Winds: – Irish Flute
– Irish Whistle
– Low Whistle (D)
– Highland Pipes
– Uilleann Pipes
Instruments from the Bronze Age A true highlight of this library are three additional instruments, unheard in any previous sample library: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns already existed in the bronze age. These instruments allow you to tap into unexplored sonic worlds. The instruments of this nearly 18-GB-heavy library (consisting of more than 18,000 samples) are elaborated multisamples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round-robin- and real legato-samples as well as dedicated glissando samples.