In this Audition CS6 training course Jeff Sengstack takes you through the use of this audio editing software from magesy download Adobe. Jeff is an experienced author, Adobe Certified Instructor, and has years of experience with Adobe products, and specifically with Audition. This video training course is designed for beginners, and no previous Audition experience is required. Jeff starts with the basics of Audition CS6, covering audio fundamentals such as what sound is, and how Audition handles digital audio. He then moves to the Audition workflow; importing your audio, editing it, creating multi-track sessions, and exporting the final product. Each of the workflow steps are covered step by step, with every new training video adding to what came before it. Jeff also covers Audition CS6 effects such as reverb, and echo. Finally, you will learn how to identify, and remove unwanted noise from magesy download your audio clips.
By the conclusion of this video tutorial on Adobe Audition CS6, you will be familiar with all the various tools at your disposal as well as techniques you can use to clean, edit and export your audio files. Working files are included to allow you to learn with the same files that the author uses in his training.
02. Explaining Audio Fundamentals
03. Understanding The Audition Workflow And Workspace
04. Importing And Recording Audio
05. Editing Audio Clips
06. Understanding Audition Audio Effects
07. Using Selected Audition Audio Effects
08. Using Analytical And Diagnostic Tools
09. Changing Pitch And Stretching Time
10. Manually Identifying, Reducing Or Removing Unwanted Noise
11. Using And Creating Favorites And Effect Rack Presets
12. Building And Mixing Multitrack Sessions
13. Saving And Exporting Files And Multitrack Sessions