In this Audition CC training course from magesy download expert author Jeff Sengstack, you will learn how to import, edit and clean audio using the tools and techniques this software has included. Audition CC adds new features that makes editing your audio easier and faster than ever before! This tutorial is designed for the beginner, and no previous Audition experience is required. Jeff takes you through Audition CC step by step, with each lesson building on the one previous. You are not overwhelmed with information, Jeff teaches you each operation as he does it, making the concepts and tools easy to understand and absorb. Some of the topics that are covered in this Adobe Audition video training are; understanding the Audition workflow, importing and recording audio, editing audio, adding audio effects, working with noise reduction and restoration effects, using diagnostic tools, stretching time, changing pitch, building multitrack sessions, and of course, saving and exporting your finished product.
Once you have completed this Audition CC video tutorial, you will have the confidence and skills you need to import, edit, clean and export high-quality audio projects. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
02. Explaining Audio Fundamentals
03. Understanding the Audition Workflow And Workspaces
04. Importing And Recording Audio
05. Editing Audio Clips
06. Understanding Audition Audio Effects
07. Using Selected Audition Effects
08. Working With Noise Reduction And Restoration Effects
09. Using Analytical And Diagnostic Tools
10. Changing Pitch And Stretching Time
11. Using And Creating Favorites And Effect Rack Presets
12. Building And Mixing Multitrack Sessions
13. Saving And Exporting Files And Multitrack Sessions